Life after the lockdown is not the beginning of a new chapter but a new book all together if you have really understood life from a different ground reality past 40 days….
- Slow down – do not rush hereinafter, trust in the process of life and do one thing at a time and take one day at a time, remember direction of a journey is more important than the speed of it.
- Prioritize family relationship – it is all about love, push family and friends to the top of the list than work and money, spend valuable time with your aging parents and growing kids, it is worth saving relationships than wealth.
- Healthy lifestyle – it is proved that your personal lifestyle makes you healthy than gyms and fitness centres, design your own home workouts than spending lots of bucks on your cuts and shapes. Forget not to make personal and social hygiene a part of your life
- Less is more – life is possible with the minimum, do not stack clothes, gadgets, cosmetics, expensive things, etc. buy and keep what you need but not what you want,
- God is love – Where there is love there is God, make your family or home a place of worship… find God in you and you in everyone just because God is love!
- Healthy diet – Eat what you need and what makes you healthy, and do not waste food, when you throw your left over remember that you are stealing somebody’s food.
- Continue your service to humanity – Do not stop serving the needy, make a point that you share what you have with those who do not have even the least of what is with you. Forget not humanity is meaningfully interdependent.
- Nurture nature – Care for nature every day, it is the duty of every son and daughter to care for our mother. Begin your bond with her, starting from your garden to the parks nearby…
- Acknowledge the real heroes – now that we have learnt that entertainers are mere entertainers begin appreciating and thanking the real heroes and heroines who clean your home, street, city, medical professionals, farmers, daily wage labourers, etc.
- Stay Positive – Life is so beautiful, it is just about the colour of the glass you see through. Use every second of your life fruitfully, joyfully, meaningfully and lovingly.
Be ready to receive the surprises…..